Contact Person : kerry
Phone Number : 18150137563
Whatsapp : +8618150137563
IC693PBM200 PROFIBUS DP MASTER MODULE GE PLC EMERSON GE FANUC SERIES 90-30 PLC
|Name||IC693PBM200 CPU Module GE Fanuc PLC||Product ID||IC693PBM200|
|Quality||100% Brand New||Warranty||1 Year|
|Product Net Length||250mm||Product Net Width||50mm|
|Product Net Hight||300mm||Product Net Weight||3kg|
ge plc emerson,
ge fanuc series 90-30 plc
IC693PBM200 Profibus DP Master Module GE PLC
|Courier Partner||DHL, UPS, TNT, FedEx and EMS|
Users migrating from the HE693PBM101 PROFIBUS Master Module
The following issues should be considered when attempting to migrate applications that used the HE693PBM101 to the IC693PBM200:
- The size of the slave status area for the IC693PBM200 is 128 points by default, compared to the 64 points used by the HE693PBM101. The user may need to consider reducing the size of the slave status area to match the previous module’s usage.
- When the PLC is not scanning its I/O, the IC693PBM200 enters Clear Mode. The HE693PBM101 does not.
- In the HE693PBM101, the slave status bits are arranged by the order in which they appeared in the configuration. In the IC693PBM200, the slave status bits are arranged in order by bus address.
- With the HE693PBM101, separate bits and data areas for each slave are used to detect and retrieve diagnostic data from the slaves. A word of optional input data in the IC693PBM200 informs the application program that a slave has diagnostic data. The data is then retrieved from the slave using a COMM_REQ function block. So the Diagnostic Flag area, the Diag_Data Slave Addr area, and the Diag Data area used by the HE693PBM101 are not present in the IC693PBM200.
- The HE693PBM101 has one Module Revision input word. In the IC693PBM200, this input word has been combined with the new Slave Diag ID input word to form an optional 2-word input area.
- The IC693PBM200 uses 16 fewer sync/freeze control bits and these bits are now optional.
- The user may wish to disable fault reporting in the IC693PBM200 to match the behavior of the HE693PBM101.