IC693CHS397 CPU MODULE GE FANUC EMERSON 5 SLOT MODULAR CPU BASE
Contact me for free samples and coupons.
Wechat: 0086 18588475571
If you have any concern, we provide 24-hour online help.x
|IC693CHS397 CPU Module GE Fanuc PLC
|100% Brand New
|Product Net Length
|Product Net Width
|Product Net Hight
|Product Net Weight
ge fanuc emerson,
emerson ge fanuc
IC693CHS397 CPU module GE Fanuc PLC
|DHL, UPS, TNT, FedEx and EMS
- Modular CPU Baseplates (Figures 3-4 and 3-5) A Power Supply module must be plugged into the left slot (which is not numbered) of these baseplates. The left slot is a unique size and type that only supports a Power Supply module.
- A CPU module (or a special Option module) must be installed in Slot 1 of these baseplates. Slot 1 is a unique size and type that only supports a CPU module or a special Option module like the FIP Remote I/O Scanner (IC693BEM330). Slot 1 is labeled CPU/1.
- Slots numbered 2 and above are of a unique size and type that only supports I/O or Option modules.
- Expansion and Remote baseplates are supported, so a 25-pin D-type female expansion connector is located at the right end of the baseplate for connecting to an Expansion or Remote baseplate.
- Since the CPU is modular, it can be replaced or changed to a different type if additional features are desired.
- Only one CPU baseplate is allowed per system. If more than one baseplate is used in a system, the additional ones must be either Expansion or Remote types.
- A modular CPU baseplate is always assigned, by default, Rack Number 0